This post includes affiliate links and I will receive compensation (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase! Click here to read my affiliate disclosure. Image via Chakrubs
I’m back with a new crystal obsession. Last night, I spent the Full Moon saging our home and a cleansing bath meditation/ritual. That inspired me to bring my new obsession to the blog.
As with most things, I first learned about Yoni Wands from a book. Crystal Healing & Sacred Pleasure is one of my favorite crystal books in the world. It’s written by Vanessa Cuccia, the founder and creator of Chakrubs, a line of crystal wands. All crystal facts in this post are via her book. It’s an incredible resource. It also redirected my interest in crystal healing to the focus of sexuality and healing sexual trauma.
A few weeks ago, in this blog post, I spoke a bit about my intentions for this year being my focus on connecting to Divine Energy. I also spoke about my miscarriage and my need to reconnect with my womb.
If you haven’t read the post, let me just say, it’s not about working towards motherhood. It’s about reconnecting to the source of my creativity and sensuality after feeling a sense of betrayal and disappointment in myself and my body.
That experience caused such a disconnect between me and my femininity. It affected how I viewed myself and my body, put me into a deep depression and stifled my expression through movement and sensuality.
In an effort to heal those wounds, I decided to take the information I’ve read in Vanessa’s book and purchase the healing Yoni Wands. (Because of the busy holiday, the wands I wanted with Chakrubs were sold out. So I went an alternative route.)
I purchased one wand made of Obsidian. This stone is created from volcanic lava as it cools. It is know for protecting and removing blockages.
Chakra: Root // Releasing
Benefits of Obsidian via Vanessa Cuccia
- Creates emotional stability.
- Assists in past life healing and can resolve issues related to previous misuse of power.
- Assists in learning and implementing self-control.
- Helps to overcome stress.
- Promotes clarity when making difficult decisions.
- Promotes positive sexual health and easing the root chakra, ovaries, womb, and menses.
Image via @AllThatShimmerzz
The second is made of Rose Quartz. As most people know, Rose Quartz is a stone that radiates unconditional love. What better way to connect to oneself than with the stone of love?
Chakra: Heart // Healing
Benefits of Rose Quartz Via Vanessa Cuccia
- Bears a strong spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe and Divine.
- Stimulates sensual imagination.
- Comforts and heals heart wounds.
- Dissolves worries, fears, and resentments to increase the heart’s ability to give and receive love.
- Provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment to invite inner peace and contentment.
- Helps reprogram the heart to accept love from within.
- Heals emotional wounds.
- Increases feelings of comfort and nurture.
- Helps attract new love, romance, and intimacy.
- Inspires a love of beauty and appreciation for nature.
- Assists in restful sleep and prevents nightmares or night terrors.
- Can aid in reducing workplace gossip and intrusion.
My Yoni wands will arrive next week, I’ll write a follow up to tell you about them!
Have you heard about Yoni wands and eggs?
Do you have either?
What are your thoughts on both?
Answer in the comments!